Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Time to Spill...

And tell you what I have been up to, scrapping wise that is.



For a while now I have dropped a few hints, as to something that was happening in the background, though something that I was not yet telling about... Well... I have been asked to scrap for a store here in Melbourne, The one below actually that I advertised as having a Huge Stocktake sale.. (~laughing at Lyns comment about Budgets).. It was seriously difficult to think beyond the sale, that is for sure... especially since she had so much on sale and so much that would have burned a hole in my pocket.. though, I was very good... I stayed at home and played instead with what I had in my own stash and the new stuff that Julie had me pick out from the store to work with.

Julie has asked me to be part of her design team, but also, to teach in store as I wish as well.. Which is extremely exciting. It is something that I have done before, though for the nerves that are rattling around in my tummy when I think about getting up in front of people and teaching them how to put together a layout based on something i have created, you'd think this was a first. I guess sometimes, no matter how practiced you are... nerves still get in the way, huh?

Now... the staying at home and away from the Stocktake sale was rather easy considering that I was stuck at home on Dr's advise and was awaiting results of CT scan to determine weather I had bruising, or a bleed on the brain after one hell of a collision with a door frame last Friday (30/5).

Breath Lyn... Everything is pretty well okay. He has cleared me of a bleed, though says that there is a little bruising... and he is questioning the results, and looking into the possibility of a little fracture. Though I have been given the all clear to return to work. (I had worked three days of last week, much to the Drs horror that I could have just dropped at any minute had it been a bleed and ordered me to stay home until the results were in).

Thursday and Friday saw me totally knocked out on medication that would help me sleep through the pain since pain meds were not doing anything for my headache. (have had one since the bang-up). Thankfully those meds were changed on Friday afternoon since he realised that I could not return to work if i could notkeep my eyes open... so since then, I have been scrapping up a storm.

These are some layouts that have been created for the store to Promote Making Memories "Flutters" paper range. I know... the name is rather uncanny, huH!? Anywho.... These are the first 4. I have to add a title (need to get the paint from toe store first) and add a photo or three to another.. though I will show these to you on Friday (18th)!











Anyway guys.. as usual.. thanks for stopping by and having a look.. I hope that through my scrapping, and the Design team, I can continue to inspire y'all.


Mwah. xxxx

___________________________________________________
EDIT: The Websters Page Layout that was published here will be an up and coming class at Scraptacular, so for the mean time, I have had to withdraw it from View while the class runs, though it will return shortly... ;-)

No comments: